Agents of COWL
- A murder mystery by Kevin K.
Enjoy an evening of Fun, Suspense, and Mystery on May 30th at 7:00pm
- Can you discover the mole within your ranks?
- Can you save the world from destruction?
- Can you discover all the clues?
- There's only one way to find out...
Welcome to the top-secret agency, COWL, Canadians On Watch League.
May 30th at 7:00 pm, we'll celebrate the agency’s greatest triumph with the arrest of Jules Gabriel, #1 Villain to Canada, by Agent Toronto. Join us as we celebrate Toronto’s promotion to Head of COWL and Agent Ottawa’s demotion at King Me.
With all of Canada’s top agents under one roof, what could go wrong? What will happen when there is a murder? Or when the very fate of the World is at risk? Come and join us to find out if you are the Top Agent!
Snacks, desserts, & non-alcoholic refreshments are all provided for you. So bring a friend and be prepared for a for the mystery of a lifetime.
Tickets are $30 per person and need to be purchased a minimum of 1 week in advance so we can prepare and send you your character information.
Get Your Tickets Soon!
General Rules and Run Down of the Night
Hello, we look forward to having you for a night of fun and mystery. Here is a quick rundown of the rules and how the
night will work. If you do not want to read this, that is fine because the rules will also be explained on the night as well.
- You will be given a character who has a backstory, sharing information, secret information, and character goals.
a) The Backstory goes over who you are, how you know some of the other characters and other important
b) The Sharing Section is public information that your character knows, so feel free to tell others this
c) The Secret Section is private information. This information can reveal your goals and perhaps point to
you as a suspect so best to not share this freely. Be careful with this information but keep in mind you
cannot lie so if asked you have to answer honestly. Keep in mind though you only have to reveal as
much as you need to answer truthfully.
d) The Character Goals are you own personal goals for the whole night. You have either the entire night or
a set time limit to finish. If not specified you have the whole night to finish it.
- After the murder takes place you will then be given additional Share, Secrets, and Goals to add on to the ones
you currently have.
- In addition to your package you will be given a Reminder Card and Introduction Speech. The speech is read at
the start of the game to introduce characters and Reminder Cards are the hand held version of your character
sheet for easy access. This way you don’t have to carry around your character sheet.
- All printouts will be provided
- When it comes to playing the game, overall the most important part is to have fun and play it the way you want.
If your goal is to solve the murder, great. If you truly want to live out your character and do everything you can
to succeed at the character’s missions, great. There is no wrong way to play the game, unless you are ruining
other people’s enjoyment of it.
- There will be snacks, desserts, and an assortment of refreshments provided for you to enjoy while you participate in the mystery.